Monday, February 04, 2013

We had 12 intrepid spirits brave The Beast Trail for 6 Hours on Saturday

We had 12 intrepid spirits brave The Beast Trail for 6 Hours on Saturday. Contrary to the concerns of some, all 12 racers competed without serious injury to life or limb. The weather and trail were PERFECT!!! A big thanks to everyone who came and raced on Saturday! The results are shown below. I didn't have the ages for a couple of the racers. Please send me your age if you would like it included in the results. Please let me know if I have misspelled anyone's name or if you notice any other problems with the results. I want to give a BIG thanks to folks who worked on the trail prior to the race and who volunteered during the race. Wayne Cox, Jeff Vaughan, Jason Evers, and Blair Krogh put in dozens of hours prior to the race getting the trail in tiptop shape. Mike Collier, Travis Hill, and John Wild helped out on race day to keep things running smoothly. I plan to officially submit the race results to USA Cycling tomorrow or Wednesday after I make sure everything is correct. Please let me know about any problems or concerns with the results as soon as possible. Charley Rome

No comments: