Tuesday, January 25, 2011

http://www.2theadvocate.com/opinion/114527879.html

We need to respond to this letter to the editor:

Letter: Bicyclists, motorists, and St. Gabriel

"Our roads have become inundated with pseudo-Lance Armstrongs of the world."

"I would appeal to the bicyclists to follow a few simple "rules of the road": If you must ride together, please no wolf packs. This is not the Tour de France. It is really not that serious. Please ride in a single file lane toward the right-hand side of the road. I have a right to pass you. This can only be done if I can keep a safe distance between you and my vehicle. Wear brightly colored clothing. I cannot be cautious of you if you blend into the scenery. Obey traffic laws. If I have to stop at a red light, so do you."

Apparently Ms. Schneider likes to write her own "rules of the road" and disregards state laws.

ba

No comments: